Monday, January 19, 2009

when does it end?

I am thinking most women will relate to this blog.

When does the huge period pimple go away? Why do we get them anyway and why do they have to be (most times) in a place where you cannot hide it.

I have one today..the center of my left cheek (face cheek that is) and it is effin HUGE!! There is no makeup to hide it, does anyone remember the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie and Samantha took the train to San Francisco and Carrie had a whopper on her cheek..well mine looks just as bad.

Now once it is popped..on tv there is no mark..no war wound of that horrible thing..but when I pop mine..well..ya know..well..all I will say it takes about a week for the war wound to heal and that week is a bloody mess (and I am NOT talking periods my friends).

I am at the age where I really do not need ugly ass zits to mar my face..I have really good skin and I guess I am lucky that the period face pimple comes ..oh maybe 2x to 3x's a year..the rest go where clothing can cover it. But when it is on your face,everyone knows why it is there..and that part sucks.

It is 7:38am right now..I have to shower and get ready to head to work..and show off my new appendage growing on my face..how fun is that gonna be for me??

Anyway I was soo desperate to get rid of this thing on my face..that I actually remembered that movie,"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and how Windex can fix anything..and sprayed it on a cotton ball and applied it to my face..nope..still there..Friggin flargin grmaopfdsfoafraif...can I curse on this thing?? hehe. I then applied toothpaste and it is still freakin' there. There is no running or hiding..it is there for the world to see.

I gotta go..time to jump in the shower and try to make myself respectable looking,even with something the size of a premature child growing out of my face (yea yea I tend to be dramatic..so the F what?)

Until I blog again,

Chow Mein with noodles

~~~~purrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment