Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well here I am...linked onto blogspot from my brothers blogspot and now I have a blogspot.


So let me introduce myself..I was born a poor white child in east flatbush hehehehe..ok I had to go there..and YES I am aging myself..so the heck what??


I am me..funny at times..stressed at times..serious..but not obsessively..I live in the Tampa Bay area and work full time for a major company. Vague eh?? sowwy..until I trust you..not too much about my immediate personal life can be dredged up..


Now..another thing about me..I use acronyms when I talk about my "male friends"..I will say it..then refer to the acronym after that.


I live with my best friend ...and that can be a challenge..but for the most part..it be cool beans ya know wha I sayin'?


It is Sunday..it is way too early for a girl to be wide friggin awake and typing..but I am not like any other girl..woman...thing of the female persuasion


I have a pussy...CAT that is..his name is boo boo and he is the the cutest thing ever..he does the funniest things and when he does,I tell people at work about it as if he were my kid..ya know.."oh my cat did so and so and such and such and OMG!! how friggin funny"..I even have a pic of him on my desk..yes I am one of "those".


But I have a real life too,I was seeing a couple of guys..yummy..one is my favorite tho,but he is a contractor for our government and is not around much...sucks..not in a good way..but when he is here..purrrrrrr and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..LOL I refer to him as my FWB..ya know..Friend with benefits...well it is almost 4 yrs as a FWB and honestly I would not have it any other way.


There was someone I was interested in here in Lakeland..but he turned out to be a chooch..what can ya do? It is what it is..we are still friends..but I am not allowing any "more than friends" chit chat in my ear anymore. F that!!


That is it for now readers..be safe..be good..have a great one


No comments:

Post a Comment